Thursday, September 25, 2008

What do you think?

***UPDATE*** Lori & Sabrina are right! The 2nd boy belongs to Brian & Amy Williams....Now do you see Brian when you look at him! And not Nick!

***UPDATE***you are right, the first boy belongs to Allen & Sharis Kirkland. Now for the second boy...his mom and dad graduated from WHS. His mom was the class of 96. She thinks it's so funny that you all picked Nick!!! Any more guesses?





I have two pictures posted.

Both have Will in the picture, but each time with a different boy.

The two fathers of these boys graduated with Joey.

Can you guess who these handsome boys belong to, just by looking at their picture?

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Boy that was hard...i'm going to guess the first one is Alan Kirkland's son and the second is Nick Sovercool...am i right? i don't even know if either of those guys HAVE any kids...those are just my guesses!

Christy said...

Well, Im with Deborah, the first one has to be Alan Kirkland's little boy...but the second looks so familiar but I cant put a name to the face... I graduated in the same class as Joey so I should know...Cute game idea! We all should do that from time to time...keeps things fun!

Jeanne said...

I'm thinking the same as Deborah! :) Hope you're doing good girlie!!

Denise said...

I have no clue. I need to dig out my yearbook to figure that one out. Since I read Deborah's guesses I can't even think of any other names.

lori said...

Well I am from c/o 96 so let me think, is it Brian's son

Sabrina said...

OK,Im going to guess this is Brian and Amy Williams little boy?!