Monday, September 1, 2008

Nesting

So much for going to the beach this Labor Day weekend! Joey and I were going to head to our favorite beach, Treasure Island, until we decided that it wasn't worth taking the chance. If it would have been just Joey and I going...then we would have still gone despite the forecast. But we have a 3rd party to consider and how do you explain to a 2 year old that we can't get into the pool until the weather gets better. And we can't build sand castles because the rain will turn them into mush...and you might get sick! Yes there will be days when we play in the rain and break all the rules. But when there is something bigger than us like Gustav, we will play it safe :)

So today...I am nesting! And NO I am not pregnant. Trust me, I know!

Joey and I have decided to pretend that Spring is here, and we are cleaning, tossing, breaking down, and doing all that we can to make things seem in order. In order for what? A new baby maybe? NO. This is not "that blog" where I reveal "the news". Trust me! But I do enjoy messing with the mind :)

I am in the mood to repaint every room in our house!

We are thinking of placing our home on the market...we think we want to build.

I really, really, really (did I say really?) want to be on the beach right now. I just love the beach!

Ok, since I'm not at the beach....I need to finish nesting before Joey starts screaming about me being on the computer and not helping him.

Tonight, I will get in the tanning bed. Maybe that will make me feel better ;)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sounds like you need yourself some beach time girl! Maybe Hanna and the "I" storm won't affect us and you can get some rays! Have a good week!

Deborah said...

You know I've never been to Treasure Island and have always wondered if it was nice...I like Anna Maria Island myself! Sorry, you didn't make it to the beach....but this is Florida...you can make it to the beach about 75% of the year!!!
ps. when you're done nesting there you can come on over to Dade City and do a little nesting at my house. It is in bad need of some "order"!!