Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Storm

Someone sent me a forward recently (chain email). To be honest, I really don't like forwards and typically delete them without a second glance. But it was a "religious" forward and I thought...ok God, I need a word, maybe this email is a sign...so I didn't delete it. It was a beautiful email. As I read it, I didn't see how it would apply to me and Joey (per our previous request for prayer). Then I got to the very bottom. This is what I read:

Don't tell God how big your storm is. Tell your storm how big your God is.

I'm sure many of you have heard it said that way before. But when you are in the midst of your own personal storm, you read it differently.

Please keep me and Joey in your prayers. We are going through our own personal storm.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

That's right! You tell that storm (and the one bringing the storm) who's boss! I feel for you....just know you aren't alone...that's one of my biggest problems, feeling like no one would understand. Just know that you have lots of friends here for you and praying for you.

Jeanne said...

You know you have the power of life and death in that tongue of yours so keep speaking life! Let God be the lifter of your head! :)

Denise said...

I will pray for you. I hope you come through this storm faster than you think. :)