Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My little man was a cowboy this year. I originally wanted him to be a convict, but when I went to order the costume they were sold out. It worked out for the best, because he looked so darn handsome as a cowboy. I passed out candy to the kids while Joey walked with him. Let's just say he was home within 20 minutes of walking. He kept telling Joey, "I wanna go to my house daddy". Will loves to be home, he gets it honest :) I hope you enjoy these pictures!






4 comments:

Cyndi said...

That is a handsome cowboy!
Happy Halloween.
xoxoxoxo

Denise said...

He is quite a cute little cowboy. Geoff wanted Parker to be a cowboy this year but I couldn't find a costume small enough for him. Oh well, maybe next time. Happy Halloween.

Deborah said...

oh my, he is the CUTEST cowboy!!! how fun!

Jeanne said...

Will was workin it in that hat and those boots! He's such a darling little cowboy!!