Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family

Last weekend, I went to Graceville to visit my family. My sister, Shannon, and her family went up also. My dad was happy to have his five children, their spouses, and the grandchildren all together at the same time. My daddy is a family man, and I love that about him.

My step mom, Teresa, planned the entire weekend, and she did a great job! On Saturday, we went to the parade (Will's first parade)then went to the Fall Festival. Will had such a good time on all the big inflatables! It was so great watching him run around and make his own decisions. He is getting so big.

Saturday afternoon, we all carpooled to Panama City Beach to have family pictures. We all wore jeans and white, button down, collared shirts. The photographer took over 100 pictures and I hope to share them with you soon.

It was a really nice weekend,especially getting to see my brothers son. He and his wife tried for many years, and finally the Lord blessed them with Riley Thomas Horton on May 4, 2008. Riley was born on his mothers birthday...what a wonderful birthday gift he was to both of them.

Here are some pictures of the weekend, I hope you enjoy :)


Riley Horton, 6 months old

Jeff & Riley

Will and cousin Anna Grace tailgating at the parade


Cousins: Sierra, Will, Riley & Anna Grace

3 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Cant wait to see your family pictures!

Deborah said...

Girl, I didn't know you had 5 siblings!!! wow...i love big families! Hopefully Will stays close with all his cousins! Can't wait to see the beach pictures...bet they're awesome!

Cyndi said...

can't wait to see the pictures. share them soon!!
love you