Sunday, November 2, 2008

Five Weeks


Yes, that's right! Joey and I are expecting! I contemplated whether or not I should wait until I was 12 weeks to make the announcement, but I'm too excited to wait. Plus, my family and friends can pray for us, and that's important.

My due date is July 5th 2009. The date seems so far away, but it's actually only 35 weeks away. It will be here before I know it!

I do want to tell you something precious. And if you have read my blog regarding my first loss, then you will really appreciate this. I hope it touches you the way it touched me...Well, Joey and I were explaining to Will that mommy had a baby in her tummy. We related it to Aunt Sharis (since she was pregnant with Jayde while she kept Will last school year). We said, "Remember when Aunt Sharis had baby Jayde in her tummy, and now baby Jayde is here and Trace has a little sister." Will seemed to grasp all this and understand. So I then said, "Will, do you want a baby brother, or a baby sister?" His reply was this, "I already got a baby brother." I thought about what Denise said on my comments regarding the yellow blanket. She said, "Maybe Will has some sort of connection to his "brother" that he doesn't even know."

Maybe he does. Isn't the thought of that just amazing?!

Please keep our new baby in your prayers.

I'm so happy to share this wonderful news with you :)

9 comments:

Deborah said...

CONGRATULATIONS! YAY! That's awesome for you, joey and will....that was a neat thing for will to say!

Cyndi said...

Tears....again.
Congratulations. You know I am so happy for you, and can't wait to meet our newest addition. By the way, Will is on to something. It's a girl. (;

Hannah said...

So excited for you all! Wow, July, that seems so far away, but I know it will be here before you know it! We will keep you in our prayers! Congratulations!!

The Russ Family said...

That is great news!! I knew when I saw the title of your blog. Congratulations. We are just 10 weeks apart. I will be praying for a perfect pregnancy.

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Congratulations!!! Im with Jennifer, I knew when I saw the title of the post. that is such awesome news!!!

melissa said...

that is so so so exciting! Congrats to you!! :)

~Melissa

Jeanne said...

Woo-hoo!!!! I'm so excited for all of you! I'll be looking forward to hearing more about this little gift! Love you

Denise said...

Yea!! I'm very happy for you (and that you didn't wait to tell us). Hope you have a good pregnancy!