Monday, August 18, 2008

39/39


I took Will to a new Pediatrician today for a well baby checkup, and to discuss some concerns I had (nothing major). I have to tell you about how big he is! Of course, Joey loves knowing that Will is the big kid on the block! The nurse weighed and measured him. He is 39 inches tall, and weighs 39 pounds. He is in the 99/100th percentile in height and weight. Basically, that means that if he were in the room with 100 2 1/2 year old boys....he would surely be the biggest! Joey measured him the day he turned 2, and he was 37 1/2 inches tall. So in less than 6 months he has grown 1.5 inches. To put this into a greater perspective I will add this crazy fact: In August of Last year, Will wore 18 month clothing. One year later he is in 4T, and wears a size 10 shoe. Yes, we are raising a line-backer!

On a sad note: A few hours after we got home, my big man got really sick and his fever was 103. I hate to see him that way, but I love getting to hold him, and rock him.

Please say a prayer for him.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oh Sweet Will, Aunt Cyndi is praying for you.

Jeanne said...

My Joey just walked in and saw your Will! He said, "Now THAT"S a Joey Ammons looking little boy!" He's gorgeous! Seriously!

The Russ Family said...

Hey Jennifer....Glad to see you got your blog going. Will does look like Joey. Looks like Will and Drew are going to be on that football field as soon as their daddies can talk the coach into letting them play. Hope you enjoy another tropical storm day. :-)