Thursday, February 26, 2009

99% Sure!

Well, the anticipation has finally come to an end! Joey and I can now call our little man by name. Westin Samual decided to finally show off his stuff yesterday for Dr. Moffett and for his eager parents. We are thrilled to know that we will have 2 boys to raise that hopefully will be the best of friends. They will be 3 years and 4 months apart in age, which is a nice age difference. Now I can pray for "him" and pray blessings on his precious little life. So many people (work friends and family) seem so disappointed that we aren't having a girl. But from the beginning, it never mattered to me. Would I have loved a girl? Yes, of course. But I will equally love and adore this little boy. God has chosen to bless me with boys, and I accept that blessing with my whole heart. We will call him "Wes"...our precious boys...Will and Wes!

7 comments:

The Russ Family said...

Yeah! I have always felt the exact same way. I love my boys! Cameron & Wes will be really close in age.

Jeanne said...

I am THRILLED for you! It always drives me crazy when I see people do that to others, like you got some kind of rip-off for having another boy! Little Westin will be a wonderful baby brother! Boys Rock! Love ya

Deborah said...

Boys are the best!! And Will and Wes will have so much fun together!

Chrissy said...

That's great, Jennifer! I am so glad you and Joey are finally able to call your baby by his name and that the "waiting game" is over for you guys - and for me too; I have been checking back every day looking for your update!! :)~ Congrats!

The Magamolls said...

Congrats to you finally! I am glad that you found out & I really like that name. That's one more neighbor for Mason to play with! :)

carin said...

We are excited for you guys! I really do think there's something special about having a brother for Will vs. a sister. He gets to teach his little brother everything he knows :o) What a blessing!!

Hannah said...

What a perfect name!! I am learning that boys are so much fun and very lovie!!