Sunday, November 9, 2008

Untitled

I have no reason to blog, but just thought I would. I am six weeks today and I am wondering when the baby on the left will start looking like a baby. I cant remember the week a baby is fully formed. But I am thinking the heart will begin to beat this week. I at least know that much. I need to get the book Your Pregnancy Week by Week. I did have it, but let my sister-in-law borrow it. Unfortunately she lives 4.5 hours away, so I will probably get another one soon. I like the week by week book better than the month by month.

I have been feeling very tired and very nauseous for the past 2 weeks. I can't remember if I was this way with Will.

I have my first doctor appointment on Wednesday Nov. 19. I could have gotten in sooner but I needed a 2pm appt. and that was the first available. I didn't want to use a half day at work, that's why I am waiting for the late appt. instead. I can just use comp time for that day.

Next Saturday, I am flying out to Roanoke, Va. A dear friend of mine lives there(she actually lives in Williamsburg, WV) and I have been wanting to visit. I am very excited about being up there in the fall season. It will be so beautiful. I can't wait to blog about my trip. I will return Tuesday afternoon, so I will be gone 3 nights and 4 days. But I will technically only be away from Will and Joey on Sunday and Monday. I know Joey will do a great job while I'm gone. I decided not to take Will, and I am starting to feel really bad. First, I don't think he is considered a "lap baby" therefore I would have had to buy a 2nd ticket. Secondly, he doesn't have clothes for that type of weather. Thirdly, this is the last "me" trip I will probably get until the new baby comes. Am I a bad mother for leaving him? Both my mom and Brenda have said, "I can't believe you're leaving Will."

Well, I have work tomorrow but not Tuesday. So I am really looking forward to Tuesday!

I hope you all have a great week!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

No you are not a bad momma!! It's hard to leave our babies but I think it's good for them. Helps them not get so used to us being there all the time so that they are happy when we are! Have fun!

Jeanne said...

Jennifer, you go and enjoy yourself. Sweet Will's gonna be home waiting with the biggest hug ever...if Joey doesn't beat him to you!

Hannah said...

Go and enjoy yourself! Will will be just fine! You NEED time to yourself! You give so much to everyone else, so it is time for you to have some time of your own to pamper yourself and have a great time! Have a great time and don't worry! All will be just fine when you get home and they will appreicate you even more!!!(-:

Christy said...

You are most definatly not a bad momma! Everyone needs me time and your right you may not get to do anything like this for a while. Go enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures!
Maybe since you dont remember being sick with Will, it may be a girl this time!!!
Have fun on your trip!

Cyndi said...

You have got to be kidding me. Don't let the grandmothers make you second guess your decision. Go and recharge....you'll come back rested and in effect an even better mom and wife. You are still a person in and of yourself. Girl, I could go on and on...you get my point. Can't wait to see photos of the fall colors.
ps...you know Libery is up in VA, right?

Denise said...

ooh, I would love to see Virginia this time of year. Bet it's beautiful and you'll have a great time.