Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick Update

I just want to let you all know that I did not find out the sex of the baby when I went to my most recent check-up. Dr. Helms had a great view of the area, but for some reason he didn't feel confident about giving me an answer. I think the baby's hand was obstructing his view. But I go back Wednesday Feb. 4th for my ultra sound at Lake Medical Imaging. I am certain I will find out then. I am anxious to know! So far everything else looks great!

Please keep these expecting mothers in your prayers: Natalie Johnson, Sara Washburn, Jennifer Russ, Chrissy Reams, Amanda Gray, Krista Fay, and Wendy Craig. I apologize if I am missing anyone, let me know if I am.

PS-Tomorrow (January 26) is Cyndi's birthday! Happy Birthday Cyndi, I love you!!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

You are sooooo sweet!! I love you too girl.
I am on pins and needles about your
baby's sex. I wish he could have had a better view! Oh, well Feb it is.
yes i use sugar and flour. (: alot. I use them to make up cookies and cakes and bisquits from scratch.

Janet said...

Hey - is the Sara you mentioned the one I know from Avery's gymnastics class? If so, this would be baby #6, correct? WOW!

Kt said...

Jennifer,
That was so weird to get your comment because I had Just Posted the pictures of Baby Will!!! ;) Your little Will is darling! So you don't know what your having? I have one daughter, its Kris Miss on my blog. I didn't find out what she was. And I loved the Suspense! Either way, thanks for your comment! It was my first! Good Luck with your new baby from heaven! :)