This is a quick post to share some things Will has asked me lately:
1. Mommy, does the Devil have bones?
2. Mommy, do Angels have bones?
3. Mommy, why did God choose Mary to have The King Of Kings (He really did!)
4. Mommy, why were you born before me? (He asks this at least 10 times per day! I got so tired of answering it that I finally said, "Will I give you the same answer everyday...if you don't believe me then ask Jesus!)
5. Mommy, which is meaner...the grinch or the devil?
6. Recently, when we picked up Wes from the sitter...Will looked around and asked Teresa, "How did you pay for all this"
7. He also asked me if Jesus had sketchers...or something like that...it had to do with Jesus and a pair of shoes...lol :)
8. Mommy...do we have church in the mornin if I'm sick? Me: no, but you are better now so we will be goin. "Well mommy I think I'm gonna be sick then"
The list goes on and on! There is never a dull moment with him!
At Amazing Glaze the other day, he says to me (and there are people all around us) "Mommy, why do you always say bad words" (First of all, I don't!) I said "Will I don't say bad words" He said "mommy you are tellin a story" So I start laughing and he starts laughing because we both know that he is puttin on a show! I said, ok if I say bad things then what do I say...he said "you call me stupid and you call me a pretty princess" all the while he is laughing so hard he can barely answer me...and so is his audience! He is normally so quiet, but not that day! And I promise you, I don't say bad words!